Saturday, May 22, 2010

Trekking Photos

Me
Who's bigger me or the tea pot? I'm a little teapot, short and stout....:)


Paul and I on his BIG 3-0!!! Happy Birthday Paul with switchback hell.



My boots and my feet....Love/Hate relationship.



Some small photos....some big, who knows....This is me thinking a landslide is the trail, duh!



Shiva Temple at Gousainkund....covered in Buddhist prayer flags???






Two gals that will trek for tea!





Gousainkund Lake!








Why this photo is tiny I don't know....its the three of us the day we crossed the Pass, 4610m!

















My partners in crime, Emma and Paul.























Me at 6am trying to smile about the view....eh.











View from Laurabina Yak.













Sweaty me...NEVER go trekking with a significant other, you stink ALL the time, Period!














Flowers that Emma stuck in my hair!















RIDiculous downhill....remember at one point we HAD to come up this!
















Buddhist prayer flags at the Gompa.


















More of Em and I!!!































Ahhh....BEAUtiful!





















Sunsetting on Langtang.




















Kyanjin Gompa, view point of Langtang Mountain Range.























Crazy Buddhist rock, pretty sweet huh?























YAY!!! Snow covered mountains!























Can't quite tell in this photo, but our first glimpse of mountains!!!

























Emma surviving her sick day with a smile....LOVE HER!


























AND!!! The infamous Paul, can't you just see him saying a Paulism here :)




























Emma, she is magnet for adorable children.




























Anyone for a testy lunch horse????




























First day on the trail...."On the road again, just can't wait to get on the road again..."






























' Our FAB bus!
































"THE" Infamous Asolo boots, need I say more then you have NOT been reading my blog ;)































Emma and I being serious....


































From the TOP of the bus!!!

































No comments:

Post a Comment