Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Photos of my Guys!!!

The Whole crazy crew, minus a few....did you know it takes more than one Nepali to take a photo? :)
Class 10: (back row, left to right) Birjung, Prakesh, Jagat, Luv. Then Govinda, Me, and Dilip.


Though he doesn't look like it in this photo, my jokester Govinda and I.

My main man, Birjung and I.


Om and Gita with the boys on my last night.

Their two children; son Siamip and daughter Ojashbi





Lovely Om and Gita!






In the Computer Room with Rajendra (their computer teacher) he is the one sitting at the computer.







The MOST important part of this photo is the little guy in the red cap....he was "my little man" Rameshawar. He would come and talk to me in Nepali and I would talk to him in English....we didn't understand each other but we go along GREAT!







Clockwise....Krishna (holding Ojashbi), Kal, Dilbar, Ramchandra, and Gokul.








Gokul and his little Lady, Ojashbi








Hanging out with the Guys!






This is me and Raju....my little motae (fat in Nepali) can't you see that he is alittle chunk! :)







Left to right, we have Ashok (he is just a character, we called him old man because he is going grey), Rajesh (my artist), Sabin (tour guide, showed me all the backward Nepali trails), Lalit (if you need a hug, he's your man), Sitaram, and Shambhu.













The boys...clockwise starting at the top, Sitaram, Ramchandra, Ashok, Sabin, Shambhu, Kal, Keshab, Rajesh, and Dilbar....hopefully you can pick me out :)














The walk to school.















...more cricket....
















Dhendra up to "bat" or whatever you call it in cricket.

















Birjung bowling



















CRICKET!!! The boys LOVE sports!

No comments:

Post a Comment