Thursday, March 18, 2010

More Chauturali Pictures!

Ah-ma and I, this is on my last day...two weeks without a shower, please forgive my nappy hair. Thank goodness pictures can't smell!!!

The cool little natural alley way to my host family's house from the fields.
Then Ashik wanted to be able to take a photo, because Nabin got to take one. Ha!


Ashik and I hanging out in the "porch."



The boys being silly, I wish I had video of this...it was HILarious!





My dirt floor dirty feet!





Nabin (left) and Ashik (right)





Sweet sunset picture, also shows one of the trails that are everywhere.







The nurse's field.









The road that takes you out to another little village.




















I LOVED this house because (when the power was on) they blasted Nepali music out into the fields to entertain the workers!










No comments:

Post a Comment