Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The Importance of Personal Hygiene

Clean Carlyn....yay!

Filthiness! I was seriously a few days away from dredlocks!



We can also thank Emma who took these photos, because she shot them so my friends and family didn't have to witness my SERIOUS pit hair growth! Hahaha!







While in Dolpa, I washed up out of a bucket/pitcher four times during the three weeks I was staying there. I did occassionally wipe up with wet wipes, but there was ABsolutely NO hair washing for over three weeks. I washed my hair yesterday and it was a spiritual experience to say the least...I washed it twice in one shower and the first time the soapy water I washed out was grey with ALL the dirt. Yeh! I am was TOTALLY disgusting. I am all clean now and here a few photos documenting my transition from flith to cleanliness. Yay!

1 comment:

  1. FAMILY!!! I am polling, who of you would be MAJORLY offended if I came home with dredlocks???? I am tossing the idea around, but I love my hair. Need my family's advice...and what the hey! If you read my blog feel free to comment as well, because this is a very serious decision :)

    ReplyDelete