Sunday, February 7, 2010

Introduction

Hello! out there this is my first time blogging, which I find fitting because this is my first time for alot of things. This blog is being created for everyone and anyone, but specifically friends and family to read while I am in Nepal. I am two days into my trip to Nepal, and I am finding it difficult to keep correspondence with all of the people at home whom I want to stay in touch with.
This all started at least six months ago sitting around chatting with my older sister about the rut I was living in and how the hell I planned to get out of it. When she brought up volunteer somewhere outside of the country, after my months of planning and research here I am in Nepal. As you follow my in my journey to "find" myself, please be a sympathetic witness and bear with me on this journey to finding myself. You know what they say...finding your soul is never easy.
Until Next Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment